jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What are you planning to do to make life easier for someone else this holiday?

1. rutley profile image74
    rutleyposted 5 years ago

What are you planning to do to make life easier for someone else this holiday?

2. BSloan profile image74
    BSloanposted 5 years ago

I am hosting Christmas Eve dinner.  Normally we all share in bring different food items for dinner, but this year since I am not working I am cooking for everyone else and just having everyone come and relax.

3. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Me not being too grumpy. I'm normally the grinch and am trying to change that so others have a better holiday. It also helps me focus on enjoying the little things.

4. fpherj48 profile image77
    fpherj48posted 5 years ago

Sorry rutley.....that's not happening.  You got it backwards......At this point in my life.....I get to  kick back while everyone makes life easier for me.   What's fair is fair.   For every 50 years of blood, sweat, tears and devotion....as a wife, home maker, breadwinner, Mom, Gram, Great Gram.....at everyone's beck and call.......It's MY turn, dear.   Everybody understand??    Good!smile  I'm happy.!!

5. teaches12345 profile image93
    teaches12345posted 5 years ago

Probably helping out in making the family dinner, visiting old friends, sharing memories.  Also, giving to those in need by deed and word.

6. Scorpio21 profile image77
    Scorpio21posted 5 years ago

Spending Christmas with a friend smile It will be nice for both of us smile

working