jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How are you going to celebrate Christmas this year? Any message to your follower

1. dscarcha profile image59
    dscarchaposted 5 years ago

How are you going to celebrate Christmas this year? Any message to your followers in Hubpage?

We will celebrate Christmas few days from now. Would you like to give your followers some hints to best celebrate this special occasion? This will be also your chance to greet them a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

2. safiq ali patel profile image74
    safiq ali patelposted 5 years ago

A few tears are inevitable at Chistmas. So don't go worrying if you do cry a few warm tears over the next few days. These days are very short so get organised. Make a list of everything you will need to prepare dinner. And enjoy Christmas in little steps. Putting on a radio station that is playing Christmas music will help enhance the atmosphere. Have a great time Hubbers. God bless you and have a Peace filled Christmas.

3. BSloan profile image74
    BSloanposted 5 years ago

We will be celebrating Christmas here in our home with family.  It's the most important and gratifying way for us to celebrate Christmas, in our home with our family. 

To everyone here on HubPages I wish you a blessed holiday season, no matter what you celebrate.  May your week ahead be filled with joy, laughter, health and much happiness.  May you share with those who you hold dear and love and may the New Year bring all of us peace, prosperity, good health, and much gratitude for everything we are able to have everyday.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone.

4. tabrezrocks profile image50
    tabrezrocksposted 5 years ago

nothing just go for a holiday trip with family and enjoy my every second like never before i have done. Firstly i go for a and hire a luxury car and then book a 5 star hotel celebrate here my Christmas this year.

working