Attention to My Sweet and Supporting Followers:

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (33 posts)
  1. kenneth avery profile image79
    kenneth averyposted 5 years ago

Dec. 12, 2018
    Notice the headline first. I want to take this means to wish you a Very Merry CHRISTmas and a Safe, Healthy New Year.
    Now.
    I have NOT left HubPages, and for this reaction of good or bad, I am still around. But my health is not what it used to be. And I will start more hubs of quality, care, and those that I pray will bless you in some way.
    Sincerely,
    Kenneth

1. janshares profile image92
      jansharesposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Have a blessed and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Kenneth. Take it easy, get some rest.

kenneth averyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Jan  . . .thank you. I will, but you do too.

2. Margaret Schindel profile image96
      Margaret Schindelposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Kenneth dear, sending positive thoughts, healing energy, big hugs and lots of love. I hope your upcoming tests bring good news. Prayers for better health, my friend. Wishing you and yours a very merry Christmas and a much better 2019. ❤️

Thanks a Million, Margaret. Thanks too for the uplifting words. God bless you abundantly. Merry CHRISTmas and a Safe, Quiet New Year.

3. The0NatureBoy profile image56
      The0NatureBoyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

My friend Kenneth,

May this holiday season fill you with joy, May the Christ in you manifest itself to you in a healing way and may your family be equally blessed.

May the coming year fulfill your needs and keep you full of joy the year through.

Joyous Christmas to you and all who read this.

Elijah NatureBoy

Elijah Nature Boy --- thanks so much for the care and well-wishes. I have this feeling inside that I will face these things with His courage, not mine.
        Merry CHRISTmas and Happy New Year to you.

4. Eurofile profile image96
      Eurofileposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Happy Christmas, Kenneth. Sorry to hear that life is tough for you. Praying that the New Year will bring an upturn in your health.

Eurofile --- many thanks to you and yours. Well, I am no better than the patients on life support in some cold hospital somewhere. My heart breaks for those whose family has deserted them.
        Before I finish losing it . . .Merry CHRISTmas and Happy New Year to you. Hope to see you all soon.

5. gmwilliams profile image84
      gmwilliamsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Merry Christmas to you Kenneth & to all posters here.  God Bless......

gmwilliams ---- thanks so much for the very sweet wish. I would like to take a  moment to wish you and yours a Happy and Safe CHRISTmas and a Quiet and Peaceful New Year.

6. Jean Bakula profile image91
      Jean Bakulaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Dear Kenneth,
      You are a lot stronger than you think. I will hold you in my thoughts and send healing light to you. You are very loved.

Dear Jean  . . .thank you so much for the encouragement. I mean it. Words are tools. We can use them to build up or tear down. I choose the first choice. All of You and Jean, are so talented that I am among the blessed to call you and the others FRIENDS.
        May God bless you richly.
        Merry CHRISTmas and a Happy New Year and write me anytime that you like.

2. Kenna McHugh profile image91
    Kenna McHughposted 5 years ago

Thank you for the update, my heart is with. Hugs and hugs.

Kenna  . . .thanks for the concern. To be completely honest, I have three tests in January 2019 and I do not want to say anymore. Merry CHRISTmas and a Happy New Year. Love you all.

3. poppyr profile image92
    poppyrposted 5 years ago

Take care, Kenneth. We all love you!

poppyr: love you too, sweet friend. Merry CHRISTmas and a Happy, Safe, New Year. I plan on seeing all of you again.

4. MizBejabbers profile image88
    MizBejabbersposted 5 years ago

Little Brother, I'm wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I know what you mean about health problems because I'm having some myself. I spent the last week in bed with an infection. Darn Cipro made me too weak to get up and read hubs. Today we got out and I treated my husband to a $50 lunch I was so happy. He even had a glass of really good wine. I'll bet my old Southern skinflint daddy is rolling over in his grave.

He raised us 3 kids on not much more than that a week. Can you imagine spending that much on lunch? Of course that's probably cheap for them good ole boys up North. SO, I hope your health improves, my health improves and we all have a great 2019!

MizBejabbers -- love your writing style--to the point and oh so colorful. Merry CHRISTmas and a Very Happy New Year. My prayer is for All of you and your families enjoy life, the gift of God that comes so quick and somehow a shadow takes its place. Savor every moment of life. Make-up with someone you have had words with. You will profit a lot. And smile although your heart is breaking. But oh, at the looks from passerbys. Love you all.

5. Jodah profile image91
    Jodahposted 5 years ago

Merry Christmas Kenneth. Good luck with the tests in the New Year and hope all goes well after that.

Hi, Jodah, my Friend -- Merry CHRISTmas to you and a Happy New Year to you and yours. I am believing that the one surgery will only be a mass of tissue that is not cancer.

6. Marie Flint profile image72
    Marie Flintposted 5 years ago

Kenneth, I invite you to watch a Raymond Francis video on YouTube. He is a biochemist who pulled himself out of a health condition doctors couldn't treat. I think you will find his lecture sensible and inspirational.

Love and blessings this holiday season,

Marie

Marie  . . . God bless you richly for giving these words and the Francis video. I shall take a look in a few days before I make my trek back to HubPages.
      But you and the rest of my Dear Followers have a . . .
      Very Merry CHRISTmas and a Happy New Year. Okay?

7. Natalie Frank profile image91
    Natalie Frankposted 5 years ago

Wishing you health and happiness in the coming year Kenneth.  You will be in my thoughts and prayers.  You should hear only good news from the tests you have coming up.

Natlie . . .you are so sweet and so are your words. The one test is the most worrisome of the Three tests. This one involves a surgeon taking a lump out of the top of my spine--and three different people had the same reaction: Uh, oh! So I just kept praying and did not panic.
      Merry CHRISTmas and a Safe and Happy New Year.

1. Natalie Frank profile image91
        Natalie Frankposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I have had several relative who have had to have a variety of pretty serious surgeries involving their spine and the area around it.  The techniques and technology as well as the knowledge for performing such intricate surgeries now has become so much more advanced than even a few years ago.  I know that no matter what surgery someone has they are scared, but trust in your surgeon and in his or her knowledge and abilities.  I know we will all be thinking of you and praying you experience a complete and quick recovery with only good news.  Please let us know how you are doing whenever you can. May the coming year be one of good health, happiness and prosperity for you and your entire family.  Be well.

12/22/2018
          Dear Natalie -- thank you lots for such an energetic motivational post. I will do just that and I believe that I have such a surgeon. I am anxious for this to  be over and to see the results. I promise to you (and the rest of my Sweet Followers) to let you all know every detail during and after.
          And thanks again.
          Merry CHRISTmas to You and Happy New Year to You and Yours.

1. Natalie Frank profile image91
            Natalie Frankposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, Kenneth.  Keep the positive mindset and I'll keep sending positive thoughts your way!

Natalie . . .my Sincere Thanks to you for the sweet words. And they do me a world of good. To you and All of My Sweet Folllowers: Merry CHRISTmas and a Happy, Safe New Year to You.

8. Titia profile image93
    Titiaposted 5 years ago

Sending you the best Christmas and Happy New Year wishes ever. "Think positive and look for the silver linings around dark clouds" my mom used to say and she reached the age of 101 years. I hope all your wishes will be fulfilled.

Hi Tina  . . .much love and thanks to you for the sweet wishes. Where I live is COLD and DAMP: two ingredients that do not mix with Fibromyalgia, but the only thing that I can do is  be still and take med's.
      I will be thinking of you and all of my Sweet Followers.
      Merry CHRISTmas and Happy New Year!

9. Chuck profile image83
    Chuckposted 5 years ago

Kenneth - Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year as well.  Hope you get well soon and will continue to look forward to your Hubs.

Chuck: Thanks so much for the positive Christmas and New Year's wishes. I pray that you and your family and friends have The  Best CHRISTmas and 2019 EVER.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)