jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

What is your Christmas wish for this year?

1. midget38 profile image93
    midget38posted 5 years ago

What is your Christmas wish for this year?

2. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

For everything to go smoothly and to achieve most of my goals for the winter break.

3. fpherj48 profile image77
    fpherj48posted 5 years ago

midget.  I admit to having many.....none of them anything from "under the tree."  In light of tragic and senseless events we have all witnessed, I sincerely wish for an enormous, coming together of our hearts and minds, toward a saner, more peaceful existence.   My wish is that we go forward in unity as a healthy, productive and protective Nation.....and that the harshness of this awakening, remains with us, so that we NEVER forget.  But instead, spread kindness, compassion, education and awareness throughout every corner of this world.  One person, one day, one step at a time, with patience, intention and love.
    I ...B E L I E V E.....that thousands of missions, much like our own H.O.W., will be born and nurtured, and will flourish for decades to come.   That with strength, determination and faith in our own humanness, all may evolve into what we want so desperately, for generations to come.

4. Amy Becherer profile image72
    Amy Bechererposted 5 years ago

My wish is for a Christmas miracle that highlights the utter importance of striving to protect the irreplaceable preciousness of life from annihilation, such as seen in the classrooms in CT.  Like the Charles Dickens story "A Christmas Carol", I hope that our leaders and lawmakers can open their hearts, stop the useless, endless bickering and work to resolve their differences and come together for the good of all citizens of the United States.  I wish for peace.

5. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

Hello midget,
    My wish would be for my whole family to get along and for everyone of them to be truly happy. This is my wish while we still have the one's living, for no one is promised tomorrow. Merry Christmas midget!!  smile

6. crazymom3 profile image75
    crazymom3posted 5 years ago

I wish my children would understand that Christmas really is about remembering the life and teachings of a man named Jesus Christ and the ever lasting attributes that made him special, and strive to live each day molding, shaping our lives to exemplify and live his teachings and be Christlike: Love, Patience, kindness, forgiveness, peace, faith, hope, endurance, tolerance, etc.  Living these can be very challenging and yet we should strive to live them daily and not forget to make it Christmas everyday. MERRY Christmas and peace and love to you all!

7. Jennifereve profile image60
    Jennifereveposted 5 years ago

Peace and prosperity in our country specially for NewTown school childrens who died in firing incident. Did I do right?

1. midget38 profile image93
      midget38posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Most definitely! Merry Xmas, Jennifereve!