jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What Are Some Good Valentines Day Gifts For Girls?

1. PhoenixV profile image71
    PhoenixVposted 5 years ago

2. Faith A Mullen profile image85
    Faith A Mullenposted 5 years ago

Chocolate is cliche, but I have yet to meet a girl who would turn it down...

3. Amanda108 profile image93
    Amanda108posted 5 years ago

Well, first do you meal literally "girls" as in young girls? I know some parents who buy Valentine's gifts for their children. But assuming the question is asked about a girlfriend: Ultimately what is the best gift is one that shows you know her individual personality. For example, does she actually wear jewelry? If so, jewelry is a safe bet, but not every woman likes it. Same with chocolate if she is watching her weight. I'm sure red roses are always appreciated, but a bouquet of her favorite flower would be better.

I'd say the only rule is absolutely no gift cards for a lover on Valentine's Day! It needs to be a personal gift to be romantic.

4. Stina Caxe profile image86
    Stina Caxeposted 5 years ago

Jewelry!  Even if it's not my taste I am always excited to get jewelry.  If the man I am dating (or a random stranger who just wants to celebrate my awesomeness) buys me something that he thinks will look nice on me then I think it is even more special than me telling him what I want, because it came just from him.

5. Samith Jhon profile image65
    Samith Jhonposted 5 years ago

Flowers, chocolate, jewellery, clothing, teddies, sweets, gig tickets, cinema tickets, fun for two.

6. sheetaljibhakate profile image61
    sheetaljibhakateposted 5 years ago

I think .....any girl firstly want is your time and attention........later on you can think about lots of soft toys, chocolates,flowers,and accessories  varies from person to person.......

7. staugustineschool profile image60
    staugustineschoolposted 5 years ago

A dark chocolates with red balloons it the best gift

8. Surinder Rajpal profile image59
    Surinder Rajpalposted 5 years ago

A red rose with chocolates and Teddy works best in every situation.

9. abbyw1989 profile image60
    abbyw1989posted 5 years ago

A lot of people are focusing more on the 'experience' side of celebrations and not so much the materialistic view. Skip the chocolates, flowers or jewellery and treat her to an unforgettable day. Take her to do something she's always wanted to do! Have fun and enjoy each others company - it's why you got together in the first place big_smile

10. cjpooja26 profile image64
    cjpooja26posted 5 years ago

A rose and teddy will be the best gifts ever for girls.