Do you see Valentine's Day as a day for romance; or an overrated singles awarene

1. Briana Faye profile image75
    Briana Fayeposted 5 years ago

Do you see Valentine's Day as a day for romance; or an overrated singles awareness day?

Many people enjoy making plans for Valentine's Day with that special someone; many dread the day because they happen to be single; and others simply hate the day regardless of their relationship status.  What do you think of Valentine's Day?

2. Patty Inglish, MS profile image92
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 5 years ago

I always forget it, because I've never done or been invited to do anything to celebrate the holiday and my single/married friends think it's too commercial. The worst year was when a fiance of the time said that Valentine's Day is just for buying your parents' something. He was just cheap and didn't get them anything, either.

It could be a pleasant holiday, but I was happy to just watch a couple short Valentine-themed comedy shows last night. They were pretty funny!

3. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 5 years ago

I think Valentine's Day are meant for single couple ( couple who are not married) only. Those married couples could hardly spark the romance because of kids around them, work and no privacy. If you have a maid or a babysitter who could care for your kids , then you are lucky. In my case and so are most of my friends, Valentine's day means spending time with the whole family at home instead of eating out.

Closed to reply