jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What was your Valentine's Day like today?

1. Seek-n-Find profile image89
    Seek-n-Findposted 5 years ago

What was your Valentine's Day like today?

Me?  I had to work most of the day.  My hubby made dinner (he tried his best--even if I didn't finish my plate). I appreciated that.  Then more work to do--but he cleaned the dishes and brought me some tea to drink and some chocolates.  Simple?  Yes.   But sweet.  :-)

2. TerryK81 profile image60
    TerryK81posted 5 years ago

I continued on in the path of becoming a better husband, and giving my wife the "huh? Are you sick?" Look when she said no chocolates. She wanted pineapple colada's instead. Pretty good those things are. Happy Valentines day to all the ladies. Gentlemen- amaze your ladies.

3. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 5 years ago

Awww..  your hubby is so sweet. At least he tried... Mine is dull.. I had to work, do household chore and even cook after a day of hard work.  No gifts, no kiss, just slump onto bed after washing the dishes.

4. Michael-Milec profile image60
    Michael-Milecposted 5 years ago

Me? Us? With my wife, we never accepted the " Valentine " day style of indoctrination. Born/ raised in a culture never honoring ' special expressing love' to each other ,  we just continue to live in mutual respect , understanding, helping each other. Instead speaking love we live it.  You well know how much you're loved and appreciated without pink painted heart  card offered once a year....
    Young couples, build up your happiness, second half of century of your mutual journey gets daily sweeter growing in maturity and love.

5. Inspired 4 U profile image75
    Inspired 4 Uposted 5 years ago

In support of “One Billion Rising,” V-Day's 15th Anniversary campaign, Valentine's Day 2013 was my best to date. Purpose-filled, powerful and passionate, I enjoyed it at MELS’ Girls Group Rise event! read more

working