jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

I'm writing a hub on gifts for men. Men, can you help me and tell me what you'd

1. misslong123 profile image85
    misslong123posted 4 years ago

I'm writing a hub on gifts for men. Men, can you help me and tell me what you'd want?

I'm hoping to get about 100.

2. phriot profile image84
    phriotposted 4 years ago

It would probably help you to break this down into sections, such as "The Jock" (workout gear, etc.), "The Geek" (computer stuff, board games, etc.), and "The Fan" (sports memorabilia, etc.).  This would work, because most guys would fall into multiple categories and someone looking to buy gifts could just look at any number of sections.

Personally, some things I would like right now (or have recently received) are a RaspberryPi (small computer), a new iPod armband, and hiking boots.

misslong123posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Yes, I decided this time around I would separate it by types of guys. I think this will help guide the reader to who to buy for and what to buy for them. Thanks!

3. FatFreddysCat profile image100
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

In the immortal words of Jeff Foxworthy, men only want two things: they want a beer, and they wanna see somethin' nekkid. Preferably at the same time. big_smile

lol. Thanks for the advice! I'm sure most guys would agree with you!

4. arksys profile image90
    arksysposted 4 years ago

adding to phriot some are crazy about cars ... so you could have a section about cars ... they would not mind a detailing voucher for their car or something on those lines.

Gadgets too ... you can lookup some sites that sell nothing but gadgets... there is one with the slogan "stuff you don't need, but really, really want"... i don't remember the name of the site but it had a lot of different items.

Great ideas! Thanks!

5. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 4 years ago

Tools. no matter how many tools a guy has, it will never be too many.

Very true. I will get that on there. Thanks for the response! Michele

6. mrpooper profile image53
    mrpooperposted 4 years ago

Actually I wrote a hub titled, "What A Guy Wants For Valentines Day". Trust me it's the same every other day.

True! lol. I think I checked it out. I'll have to see. Thanks! smile Michele

working