jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Will your Christmas tree have all white lights or multicolor lights this year?

1. MomsTreasureChest profile image89
    MomsTreasureChestposted 4 years ago

Will your Christmas tree have all white lights or multicolor lights this year?

2. NornsMercy profile image61
    NornsMercyposted 4 years ago

Mine's one of those trees that have the lights already in it. They're multi-colored...and my tree is three feet tall. big_smile It's so cute.

3. CraftytotheCore profile image82
    CraftytotheCoreposted 4 years ago

Well we started out with multi-colored lights.  But after the cat climbed up the tree and it fell over, I re-decorated it with white lights.

1. Life and Luxury profile image84
      Life and Luxuryposted 4 years agoin reply to this

One of our cats weighed down our artificial tree branches because she is so fat and tried climbing it it three times. I had to readjust the branches and everything. And unfortunately because we have cats, we also can't do tinsel sad

4. tirelesstraveler profile image82
    tirelesstravelerposted 4 years ago

Multicolored lights are my favorite. The white lights are beautiful too, When I was a teenager my Dad decided to make all the lights outside red.  I kept changing them.  It nearly drove him crazy. I suspect mom didn't tell him because she didn't like them either. He knew it was one of his children since, I was baby princess I got away with more than my brothers.  .
    When mom came home from work he would say did you change the lights, and she truthfully said, "No". I would conveniently decamp, so I never had to answer the question.  Next year we went back to multicolored lights.

5. Jeannieinabottle profile image91
    Jeannieinabottleposted 4 years ago

My Christmas tree has multi-color lights this year.  The tree came pre-decorated, so there is no need to worry about putting on the lights.  That makes me very happy.  I do have a string of blue lights in case they go out though.

6. profile image0
    MysticMoonlightposted 4 years ago

My tree is pre-lit with white lights but multi-color lights are beautiful too. I've seen some trees that have all blue or all red lights and they are very lovely as well.

7. Life and Luxury profile image84
    Life and Luxuryposted 4 years ago

I have a white tree that I adorned with white lights. My husband likes the colored lights, though, so we have colored lights around the house to make him happy. He thinks white lights are too stuffy.

8. jgwhite66 profile image83
    jgwhite66posted 4 years ago

We've gone for multi-coloured this year, and no tinsel, just a small variety of decorations and baubles. It looks good, and not overly messy. The multi-coloured lights definately add the finishing touch.

working