jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Our first ornament on our Christmas tree ... Have you ever had one such as this

1. Faith Reaper profile image87
    Faith Reaperposted 4 years ago

Our first ornament on our Christmas tree ... Have you ever had one such as this ornament?

Have you ever had such an ornament on your Christmas tree?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8592572_f260.jpg

2. Jackie Lynnley profile image88
    Jackie Lynnleyposted 4 years ago

Oh wow, is that your kitten? He is big and beautiful! Yes I have had those before as decorations but it has been a long time. Wouldn't mind having more!

Faith Reaperposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Yes, he has grown by leaps and bounds!  He is huge now ... that fast! LOL  I have another picture of him actually inside the tree with just his head showing and he is asleep.  lol

3. tirelesstraveler profile image82
    tirelesstravelerposted 4 years ago

My cousin had one.  Saw it on FB. My dogs aren't too fond of that variety.

Lol, yes...I can imagine not! My dog would not have been either, which is kind of sad as this will be the first Christmas without my dog, Cookie.

4. Romeos Quill profile image81
    Romeos Quillposted 4 years ago

smile Looks like lickle pud has gone catatonic in his aspirations to become the new angel at the top of the tree. Maybe scoffing a few chocolate santas on the way up might help him reach the top of his Everest.
    Have an exciting day!
    Romeow

LOL, thank goodness he did this prior to any real ornaments were actually one the tree!  We had to buy him his own cat tree thing to climb on with lots of cat nip!  LOL  hahaha  I love your new name RoMEOW hehehe  Clever!

working