jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Did you hear about the child who brought home a plastic egg from school and the

1. The Examiner-1 profile image75
    The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago

Did you hear about the child who brought home a plastic egg from school and the parents...

...found Alprazolam (generic form of Xanax) inside? Thing was some eggs were donated so they do not know who it was from.

2. MsDora profile image95
    MsDoraposted 3 years ago

No.  This is news--shocking news.  Wonder if it will cause them to do away with plastic eggs going forward?

The Examiner-1posted 3 years agoin reply to this

That is a good question, I had not thought of that. I only wondered whether more parents would check the plastic eggs or if schools would refuse donations - at least of food - or both

3. Bk42author profile image84
    Bk42authorposted 3 years ago

Wow, that is scary! Good point MsDora brought up, wouldn't be surprised if plastic eggs are done away with after this. That being said, I wonder if this isn't the first time something like this has happened and it just hadn't made the news.

The only thing with that is at least you can see it. They may start injecting it in candy. That way the children would eat it before we knew about it. That is cruel.

4. Faith Reaper profile image89
    Faith Reaperposted 3 years ago

Very disturbing news.  So sad that there are those out there who will do such, but evil is in the hearts of men (mankind) no doubt. So glad it was found before someone was harmed, I hope!

I know that there are but I still cannot believe it. Just suppose that someone did it to them. How much sympathy would they get?
      I am glad that it was found also - but were there others and were they found?

Closed to reply

working