jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

If you are lost in an uninhabited island, alone and helpless, what would you do

1. Anish Nrk profile image62
    Anish Nrkposted 3 years ago

If you are lost in an uninhabited island, alone and helpless, what would you do to kill stress?

Imagine you are shipwrecked and lost in an uninhabited island. You are alone with no belongings. No mobile phone or sleeping pills. The worst thing that can prevent any hope of survival is getting insane. With no hospital or drugstore around, name three things you will do to kill stress.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8979618_f260.jpg

2. Katrina Speights profile image76
    Katrina Speightsposted 3 years ago

I go swimming, being around water always makes me feel better.

Anish Nrkposted 3 years agoin reply to this

thanks for the comment...may be you will spot the rescue ship too...

3. Sri T profile image80
    Sri Tposted 3 years ago

Actually solitude can be a good thing. There are people who go to isolated places and develop extraordinary powers. The ugly truth is, on the highest spiritual levels, others are not needed. The Spirit soars in solitude. It can go far beyond the world's limitations. It has the Divine power to materialize whatever is needed if one can get past conditioning and the impossibility thoughts.

good answer and true...

4. Snøwman profile image60
    Snøwmanposted 3 years ago

I would probably be quite thrilled to be stranded on an island *knock on wood*

I would be like. YESSSS!!! I can be like bear grills or I can be on I shouldn't be alive!! Then everything I try wouldn't work and I would get frustrated and hate myself.

Then I would go swimming to let out my stress.

Cool....nice to share that swimming is a stress buster for you...May be you will find some salmons to fry or round pebbles to make fire....In between if you are lucky enough someone in the rescue ship may spot you too...anyway thanks for sharing

5. Frienderal profile image74
    Frienderalposted 3 years ago

Well, I would try to fashion a pen and paper from the resources on the island. Writing about the events of my shipwreck and my stay in this uninhabited island will gradually ease my emotional trauma. Writing about my day-to-day happenings in the island will be therapeutic and it also kills time. Hopefully, I can be rescued from a boat passing by.

6. profile image56
    growithmeposted 3 years ago

I would try to relax myself by exploring the island,planning for safety,enjoy the scenery and more importantly pray Allah to get me out of here and connect with family as soon as possible.

working