jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

When do you begin planning which gifts you want to buy for Christmas?

1. MicahI profile image86
    MicahIposted 3 years ago

When do you begin planning which gifts you want to buy for Christmas?

It is now September.  Have you begun to keep track of ideas for gifts to buy?

2. profile image0
    belizaposted 3 years ago

I try to start early. I start making a list around October 1st. This way I can get the best and most popular gifts before they sell out.

3. Aime F profile image84
    Aime Fposted 3 years ago

I already have a list made for my daughter and have bought a couple of bits. I usually leave it until December but I hate the financial stress of leaving it all to one month. I'm hoping that spreading it out a bit doesn't feel like as much of a burden!

4. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 3 years ago

I start on December 26th, when I go hit the clearance sections to get Christmas gifts half off!

5. favored profile image38
    favoredposted 3 years ago

The week after Christmas to get things on sale.  If you see something you know a person would like it's the best time to shop.

6. Penny G profile image73
    Penny Gposted 3 years ago

About now, I do my planning at  work, during down time. I plan on doing a lot of it on amazon, my prime membership will ship it all free.

7. WiccanSage profile image95
    WiccanSageposted 3 years ago

I've already bought most of them. I start thinking about it in I guess June, and start in August/Sept.

I should be done by the end of next month. I mostly just shop online anyway so when the bills are paid I take the excess and check a few more things off my list.

working