jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you prefer to make Christmas gifts yourself or buy them?

1. Ania L profile image84
    Ania Lposted 6 years ago

Do you prefer to make Christmas gifts yourself or buy them?

2. Susan Starts Now profile image59
    Susan Starts Nowposted 6 years ago

I always make some Christmas gifts, especially cookies and other goodies. I just never seem to have enough time to make something for everyone. I really enjoy making gifts much more than fighting crowds at stores to buy gifts. Making Christmas gifts usually seems to get me in the holiday spirit too.

3. archana srivastav profile image50
    archana srivastavposted 6 years ago

I want to make it by myself, because it will show my love for that special person. Although it is not possible that we make gifts for everyone, so we have to purchase some as well.

4. mariazeyn profile image56
    mariazeynposted 6 years ago

Although I don't find the time to make presents for most of my friends, I always prefer to get handmade presents. There is something so personal about them that makes them much more meaningful than bought presents. Like for my best friend's birthday, I almost always try to bake a cake myself even though I am not a very good baker. I am sure she appreciates it a lot more than the store bought cake her sister gets her. hehe, not being mean or anything.

5. NessaMetharam profile image59
    NessaMetharamposted 6 years ago

Every year, the gifts I give away are always home made. It's easier and honestly, it's much cheaper smile