jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Any easy Halloween costume ideas?

1. amiebutchko profile image87
    amiebutchkoposted 3 years ago

Any easy Halloween costume ideas?

I have to dress up to help out at my child's school on Thursday for the "Spooctacular."  Any easy ideas for a quick costume?

2. erorantes profile image51
    erorantesposted 3 years ago

If you look in your closet,  you are going to find a lot of things.  You can use. If you have a above your nee short dress. You can dress like go go girl from the 70's.  For shoes you can wear boots. Then use  jewelry that matches the era. You can go buy a colorful wig that matches  your dress. Then , you use make up. Have fun miss amiebutchko.

amiebutchkoposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you erorantes!  I don't always love Halloween!  That is a great idea and very doable by Thursday.  Thanks!

3. Aime F profile image85
    Aime Fposted 3 years ago

Zombie is always easy, just grab some old clothes and rip them up a bit, mess up your hair, then cover your face in splotches of dark eyeshadow. I did it last year as a very last minute costume and it actually looked a lot better than costumes I'd put a bunch of effort into.

Cat is super easy, too... just grab ears, a tail, and some face paint and wear all black. Simple and under $20.

Great ideas!  I love Halloween, but sometimes its too much pressure!  And you're right - too expensive!  Thanks for these great, budget friendly ideas!

4. bethperry profile image91
    bethperryposted 3 years ago

One Halloween I took an old sheet and cut out a bunch of over-sized holes and threw it over my head, then found a brown paper bag that I filled with some rocks. When I saw our kids I told them I was Charlie Brown! They cackled with laughter smile

That's very funny!  Love it!  And I wouldn't have to talk to anyone cuz they wouldn't know who I am!

5. easylearningweb profile image91
    easylearningwebposted 3 years ago

Yep, wrote a hub to answer this, see my hub called: Easy and Inexpensive Homemade Halloween Costume Ideas for Kids or Adults

Happy Halloween

1. erorantes profile image51
      erorantesposted 3 years agoin reply to this

It is great. You wrote a hub about customs.Congratulations for your new article.I am looking forward reading how to dress up easy for Holloween. You are fantastic.

working