Its packaging important for you ???

1. profile image51
    HelenKSposted 3 years ago

Its packaging important for you ???

Christmas is coming, are dates that we receive and give gifts when we receive one first thing we see is the packaging, I think to appreciate what it contains, the package should be just as important. One tip is to do it yourself, putting all the love you have for who are you going to deliver. You can use a lot of materials such as corrugated cardboard, scrapbook paper, tissue paper, fabrics, there are plenty of them. Everyone likes to receive gifts and more if done by the person who delivers us, we appreciate the effort and love of handmade things. Put your personal touch in your Xmast gifts.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12017040_f260.jpg

2. C.V.Rajan profile image79
    C.V.Rajanposted 3 years ago

Giving excessive importance to packaging is a feminine tendency that I don't have. I believe what is inside the package is far more important than the package.

Any day, I would prefer a tasty food presented in a shabby way than a beautifully garnished food tasting like garbage!

3. Billie Kelpin profile image87
    Billie Kelpinposted 3 years ago

My cousin has a beautiful home that is impecably decorated with very tasteful and modern furniture. One year I found the most beautiful red plaid Christmas wrap that would go perfectly her home's design and with her 8 ft. Christmas tree. I looked for the perfect ribbon to go with the plaid paper and wrapped the gifts with pains-taking effort - all the corners were perfect and I put the irregularly shaped presents in boxes so everything would have straight lines to it. I put all of these lovely wrapped boxes in one big box and shipped them to Wisconsin, making sure they'd arrive in plenty of time before Christmas. A few days later, before Christmas, I received a call from my cousin. She was thrilled.  "Bilie," she said, "I really don't care what's in these package because they look so BEAUTIFUL under the tree.  It just looks perfect!"  Since then I have a rule.  The Christmas paper I buy has to be all the same kind - not one roll of this and one roll of that.  I look for classic designs and try to fit everything in boxes.  If I use bags. I try to coordinate the bags. Last week, We have very little money for Christmas presents and this year we're re-gifting and giving our adult children things we have been keeping in storage, but you can be sure, all those presents are going to look BEAUTIFUL because my adorable husband stood with me at the Ninety-nine Cent Store and helped me search through all the rolls of paper to find 4 rolls that were exactly alike and gift bags that would be co-ordinate with them.  I think we had half of all the fun of Christmas season already and it's only the day after Thanksgiving!

working