jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

How do we find great Colleagues who will appreciate our work here on Hubpages...

1. Diane Woodson profile image60
    Diane Woodsonposted 4 years ago

How do we find great Colleagues who will appreciate our work here on Hubpages...for the new Hubbers.

Finding them is not easy, give some good to excellent examples please! Is Facebook a good place to find them?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7924914_f260.jpg

2. lovebuglena profile image87
    lovebuglenaposted 4 years ago

Read articles written by other hubbers and leave some comments and then they may read your own work and even follow you...

Diane Woodsonposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Great comment, sorry it took me a while to respond!!! Keep on Hubbing my friend !!

3. WalterPoon profile image81
    WalterPoonposted 4 years ago

What lovebuglena said is correct... she sounds like a present-day St. Francis of Assisi who said "For it is in giving that we receive." The more you give, the more you receive. You give 10, you receive 1, but when you give 20, you receive 2. That's what it means by more, LOL.

Diane Woodsonposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Walterpoon I am glad to see you all over the site and commenting allot my friend!! peace...

2. WalterPoon profile image81
      WalterPoonposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Diane, I only comment on topics that I am interested in and as a retired human resource manager, this topic is close to my heart.

working