jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is the best present to buy a lady who has it all ..... I'm on a budget of a

1. manthy profile image75
    manthyposted 3 years ago

What is the best present to buy a lady who has it all ..... I'm on a budget of around $400.00

I need help getting a dear lady friend a gift -- she is wealthy and has everything she needs as far as I know. I need some gift ideas for around 3-4 US dollar amount.
    Thanks

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 3 years ago

I would just buy her gift cards from her favorite stores that she shops. Cannot go wrong with a gift card.

3. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 3 years ago

If she is wealthy and has everything she needs you need to focus on things that are more personal. An old album she loved in high school, a fragrance that has been discontinued that she loves, (if romantic) a romantic day that will create memories that can't be bought. Most of the women I have known love things that take thought and aren't easily bought.

4. danicole profile image81
    danicoleposted 3 years ago

Keep your money in your pocket (or give it to me!!! wink Make her a home-cooked meal (if you can cook good). If you gotta spend money take her out to an nice humble place.

5. liesl5858 profile image88
    liesl5858posted 3 years ago

Just buy her a bunch of flowers or a box of chocolates from Walmart. Or treat her to a nice home cooked meal by you. I am sure she will appreciate that.

working