Which activities do you really want during Christmas season?
Gift giving, family togetherness..... which one?
In no particular order (and perhaps multiple times) I want:
• to listen to David Rasbach's The Most Wonderful Birthday of All that includes the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra/Rushingbrook Children's Choir with my grandchildren, see http://www.davidrasbach.com/pages/ ,
• to bake cookies with my grands,
• to take my grands Christmas Caroling in our neighborhood and with others in their neighborhoods,
• to tuck them into Christmas tree-side bedrolls after drinking hot cocoa on cold nights,
• to sit with them in church and sing Christmas carols with the congregation,
• to help them wrap presents for them to give to each other and their parents,
• and finally, to make as many memories with them as I possibly can and to do it every Christmas.
Family time at the beach, just relaxing together. It's so hot here in Australia right now, and I love having a few days off to swim and build sand castles with my little ones!
i want to meet my mom and dad, give them hugs and kisses, share with them cookies and dine together. Set up christmas tree together. That are the stuff i need
by Ramphil Basco6 years ago
What are the best things to do during Christmas season?I want to do something unique this Christmas so I really need your answer for this question..
by Robert Clinton5 years ago
What is you favorite thing to do during the Christmas season?I love Christmas and wanted to spark up a bit of nostalgia for myself and the community. Please share what your favorite activity during the holidays.
by Joseph Attard8 years ago
Do you set up a Christmas Crib during Christmas time?Or just decorate your home, set up the Christmas tree, etc?
by barrierbreaker3 years ago
What's the best way for an atheist to behave during Christmas family prayer and carol-singing?
by Violet Flame3 years ago
What would you do if you find yourself home alone for Christmas?
by nadine_stowne8 years ago
During the Christmas season, how do you juggle work and family?For most companies, the end of the year means more work, not less. Projects get started and programs need amping up for the new year. So how do you juggle...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.