jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What are the best things to do during Christmas season?

1. kingphilipIV profile image60
    kingphilipIVposted 6 years ago

What are the best things to do during Christmas season?

I want to do something unique this Christmas so I really need your answer for this question.. smile

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5714857_f260.jpg

2. bearnmom profile image63
    bearnmomposted 6 years ago

Our family celebrates the Italian Christmas Eve that includes Open House and feeding anyone who comes into your house that day.  I love this tradition and the feeding part includes pets or strays.  My part is my bird feeders if no one brings a pet to visit.

3. profile image0
    lavender3957posted 6 years ago

Celebrating the birth of Christ with my family and friends. I like the get togethers from all over the place. You get to see family you have not seen in a long time. This makes christmas special.

4. fancifulashley profile image76
    fancifulashleyposted 6 years ago

What my mom and I do is the day we decorate our Christmas tree we have our first pomegranate of the season and watch our favorite Christmas movie. On Christmas morning we also eat fried dough as a special breakfast.

You can also go Christmas Caroling, volunteer, go for a sleigh ride.

5. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Curling up with a book under some warm blankets. Wrapping my arms around my darling when he comes home frozen from work. Lighting candles and watching a romantic or charming film while I kick my sweet from the apartment for the evening for some relaxation.

working