Do you like to do your holiday shopping from a list?

1. beckisgiftguides profile image91
    beckisgiftguidesposted 2 years ago

Do you like to do your holiday shopping from a list?

Do you prefer to have a list of things your loved one wants for Christmas, or do you prefer to choose unique gifts based on personal observation or "quirky" gifts for the holidays?

2. Kryssy OSullivan profile image87
    Kryssy OSullivanposted 2 years ago

I usually prefer to make a list, but I keep it flexible (just in case I find something better).
    I love making a list because when it comes to shopping, as the overwhelmed feeling comes on, and as I begin to think to myself, "What the hell am I doing??"... At least it's there to keep me on track, and from ripping my hair out and going insane.

3. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 2 years ago

I prefer to have a list in order ensure the person gets something (they) truly wanted. You don't have to get everything on their list. You can always add something else you (think) they'd enjoy. 
    December 26th is one of the busiest shopping days because tons of people are going to return and exchange gifts!
    I suspect people wanting to make sure their friends and family get things they want or appreciate has led to the proliferation of "gift cards"! People oftentimes feel bad upon learning they bought a gift that was not liked, wanted, or needed.
    Having a list can also keep one within budget!