jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you prefer shopping online or physical stores? What are the things you most l

1. Alessio Ganci profile image68
    Alessio Ganciposted 19 months ago

Do you prefer shopping online or physical stores? What are the things you most like of your choice?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13217186_f260.jpg

2. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 19 months ago

It depends. Basically I am a get it and get out kinda' guy. I use the internet to shop for everything except groceries. I even use it to shop for fast food searching menu, pricing, and carb count to keep within my diabetic diet. The main reason I use the internet is I research products, descriptions, pricing, comparisons and recommendations. Pretty much internet prices will be followed in major retail stores. To choose online or in a store is a matter of urgency, convenience, and shipping cost. Also, regard urgency many large retailers offer online stock availability. I use that if the same product is offered at different locations to see where to go if necessary.

3. Rochelle Frank profile image95
    Rochelle Frankposted 19 months ago

I like to shop in physical stores where I can see and touch things, however I do most of my shopping (except for food) online because I live in the country.
    Our small town is half an hour away and has few stores. Going to the city takes an hour and a half of travel each way.

4. tamarawilhite profile image93
    tamarawilhiteposted 19 months ago

For most things, I go into the store because I shop when I need something and it ensures I know what I am getting. Only order online when it isn't readily available in the area whether books, toys, clothing item not at local store.

working