What are you Thankful for?

1. tirelesstraveler profile image81
    tirelesstravelerposted 2 years ago

What are you Thankful for?

Thanksgiving is the third Thursday in November.  Stores have glossed over Thanksgiving, but it a personal favorite here. All the preparation revolves around food and being thankful. Are you doing the Thanksgiving Challenge? Posting on FaceBook what you are thankful for every day of November, What are you thankful for?  I am thankful for my crazy family.  They laugh a lot.

2. Ericdierker profile image55
    Ericdierkerposted 2 years ago

What a great world. Seems that everyday we are made to see the tragedy and horrors of the world. That seems to be more fun to talk about than the glories. But there is so much good going on. We are blessed to have wonderful family, friends and much else. On Thanksgiving we just focus on the positive and are thankful for it. Maybe Thanksgiving is more about another holiday and food for many. But around here we are thankful for a day just to give thanks.

1. tirelesstraveler profile image81
      tirelesstravelerposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Glory!Glory! That is fantastic.  I am going to prime the pump of Thanksgiving this week so nobody is caught off guard when I ask them what they are thankful for.

working