jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Do you plan to spend more,the same or less that last year for the holidays?

1. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 2 years ago

Do you plan to spend more,the same  or less that last year for the holidays?

The holidays bring on more expenses each year. Do you plan to spend more, less or the same as last year?

2. Besarien profile image86
    Besarienposted 2 years ago

Christmas is about giving, but not about spending. Some of my most memorable gifts received have been hand-made. On my bed as I type this is my grandmother's hand-stitched quilt which I can never see without smiling. She gifted it to us on Christmas the year after we were married. I try to spend less shopping every year but am not always successful. I do a lot of holiday baking, jam-making, and sewing to give homemade gifts from the heart. When I do spend more, I make certain that what I am buying is something someone needs or in the case of little ones, something someone really wants to see under the tree from Santa.

Stacie Lposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I've always enjoyed getting home made gifts

3. Michaela Osiecki profile image78
    Michaela Osieckiposted 2 years ago

Probably a lot less, paychecks are scarce right now and I can't afford to buy anyone gifts, let alone decorations for my own dwelling. This year, I'm probably going to bake a lot of cookies and package them up cute for gift giving.

Stacie Lposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thats sounds sensible to me.

working