Good free birthday ideas?

1. Annsalo profile image85
    Annsaloposted 23 months ago

Good free birthday ideas?

Hubby and I agreed no spending money on each others Bday this year. Trying to think of something to make it special though. I already cook his favorite foods and spend quality time with him, so most of what I am finding on google is moot. Also hand made coupon book will not work. Does anyone have any good free ways to make his day feel special? He gets off work Friday for his birthday, and since we aren't buying things I'd at least like to do something. By the way when we made the agreement we included going out of town, and going out to eat as buying things so those 2 things are out also.

2. kayyluh profile image78
    kayyluhposted 23 months ago

I would suggest a picnic at a nice park somewhere and then go for a hike. My boyfriend and I love spending our days walking around outside. We get to enjoy nature and spend a day doing something other than just watching a movie. Or something fun you could do, I know you said you wouldn't want to go out to eat, but you could just spring for dessert! Frozen yogurt is very cheap and its also a fun date idea that's different. Hope you have a fun time!

3. Frenchie Kisses profile image76
    Frenchie Kissesposted 23 months ago

Here's a few things to toss around, I don't know what your interests are, but since his bday is Friday and after work maybe one of these could work:

1. contact his buddies, male relatives and/or some Co-workers and have them bring some snacks over to your place, or one of theirs, for a guys night/gaming/fishing. Men love opportunities to get together with the boys.
    2. Treat him to a massage/man pampering
    3. you could do a fun photo shoot with him front and center, cuddling his favorite trophy- something silly or risque like the new dudeoir style photos haha
    4. Write a poem or song based off of one of his favorites, like a birthday parody
    5. Organize a scavenger hunt/walk through the park

Guys are pretty simple creatures. I think sometimes we women try to hard to make everything perfect. He is your husband, he love you know matter what you choose to do!