jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How important is spending Christmas with your family to you?

1. Donna Janelle profile image73
    Donna Janelleposted 7 years ago

How important is spending Christmas with your family to you?

One of my favorite things about the holidays is getting to spend time with my family.

2. Craan profile image71
    Craanposted 7 years ago

Spending Christmas with my family is the most important part of Christmas. It give me a sense of belonging that provides love and support during this special time, spreading Christmas cheer, gratefully eating Christmas dinner together and attending church services. It is a time that is like no other. I could not bear spending Christmas alone.

3. dragonlady1967 profile image86
    dragonlady1967posted 7 years ago

Extremely important. Giving gifts are ok, but having family there to hug, laugh, and share good times is worth more than all the presents you can buy at a store.

4. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

it's everything to me. christmas isn't a religious holiday for me but rather a time for family and friends to get together and just enjoy each others company.

5. FloBe profile image79
    FloBeposted 7 years ago

I used to look forward to Christmas and dreaded it at the same time. I was single for many years and unless I could find a family to spend it with, I was alone. Now I am married and my husband and I love to spend Christmas together with our own special traditions. I love just having someone I belong with to spend the season with.

6. Just Ask Susan profile image89
    Just Ask Susanposted 7 years ago

To me it just would not be Christmas without my family so I would have to say it is the most important part of Christmas.

7. rlaha profile image67
    rlahaposted 6 years ago

Spending Christmas with my family is extremely important to me. I don't get to see my parents very often, so getting to go home for Christmas is a big perk of the holiday season.

8. ReneeDC1979 profile image62
    ReneeDC1979posted 5 years ago

It is very important to me- one of the best blessings in life is spending time with family, laughing, reminiscing, cracking jokes on each other, playing games, and eating good.

working