jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (12 posts)

Surprise! Did you do an April Fools Day joke or prank today? Are you planning to

1. tsmog profile image83
    tsmogposted 14 months ago

Surprise! Did you do an April Fools Day joke or prank today? Are you planning to?

I sent out my April Fools day e-cards today. How about you?

2. lisavollrath profile image97
    lisavollrathposted 14 months ago

Umm, it's March 1st. April Fool's Day is on April 1st.

3. fpherj48 profile image77
    fpherj48posted 14 months ago

LOL!!!   Tim, did you plan this as your own April Fool's joke on YOURSELF???   LMAO....or actually make a mistake.??  This is classic!  I love it.
    Lisa answers in her calm, cool manner.....aHEM!  scuse me? I think you may have just made an error. LOL
    I'm wide awake now....Paula

4. LoisRyan13903 profile image82
    LoisRyan13903posted 14 months ago

Did I just sleep through March?  Oh no I missed my dentist appointment and our anniversary!

5. tsmog profile image83
    tsmogposted 14 months ago

Oopps . . . LOL!!! I made out my rent check this morning. So, I guess my better self was lost or it is old guy stuff getting the best of me again. LOL. Or, on an expedition for early morning humor ;-) I dun'no . . .

1. fpherj48 profile image77
      fpherj48posted 14 months agoin reply to this

I say  THANKS for the morning laugh!  This is great!!   LOL.....Happens to the best of us, Tim!  I sent my friend a Birthday card...but guess what?
      Right!  It wasn't her Birthday!

2. tsmog profile image83
      tsmogposted 14 months agoin reply to this

I use to work a 6 day work week / 10 hour day. It was common for me to ask "What day is this" when asked certain questions like "When will [project] be done? Days would just slip away . . . away . . . away ;-)

3. fpherj48 profile image77
      fpherj48posted 14 months agoin reply to this

OMG...I'm famous for asking "What's the date today?"  My adult kids tease me relentlessly!  Can't get away w/ a thing, Tim.  Some bloopers we can never live down!  Like THIS one for instance!!   LOL!!!!   I'll B sure to tease U forever! smile

4. tsmog profile image83

Giggle + giggle ;-)

6. Ericdierker profile image53
    Ericdierkerposted 14 months ago

As I think about it, my mom did that once. She put wax paper in all our kids sandwiches for school. And she laughed to hard because it was not really on April first, she double got us.
    In like a Lion and out like a Lamb

7. RTalloni profile image88
    RTalloniposted 14 months ago

Very funny.  Earlier today an appointment card that stated April when it should have been marked for March confused me, and now this.  No fair!  smile

That said, here's a family styled April fool's joke that could be lots of fun.  After everyone goes to bed go through the house and turn as many things as possible upside down.  From picture frames to books, from coffee table to toys, everyone will have a surprise the next morning.  (It's also a good chance to do a little extra dusting.)

1. tsmog profile image83

I have a 'new' dr. appointment today. In my adventure this morning I did email a dearest best friend an April fools card. She emailed back sharing she got a kick out it, thankfully. She asked is my appointment really on Mar 1 or is it Apr 1? hmmmm

working