jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Do you play pranks on people on April Fools Day?

1. TheHoleStory profile image79
    TheHoleStoryposted 3 years ago

Do you play pranks on people on April Fools Day?

2. The Examiner-1 profile image74
    The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago

Not any more. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!

3. MizBejabbers profile image89
    MizBejabbersposted 3 years ago

I don't anymore. We don't have time at our office, and my husband has no sense of humor for April Fools pranks. If I could think up a good one ahead of time that wouldn't offend anyone, I would still be willing to play a prank at work.

4. RTalloni profile image88
    RTalloniposted 3 years ago

I texted my grands a couple of jokes and told them that I wished I could bake them cookies for the holidays but since they were too far away for that I was sending them a brown-E, which was a picture I made of a brown E.  Only one might be old enough to really get it, but they knew I was thinking about them.  smile

5. alancaster149 profile image85
    alancaster149posted 3 years ago

Only up to midday. After that the joke's on you.
    I forgot all about it this year - bizzy-bizzy! By the time it caught up with me what day it was, it was too late...

6. discovery2020 profile image86
    discovery2020posted 3 years ago

Yes, and my very best one was last year when I wrote one of my favorite Hubs that ended with "April Fool".  It told of my journey through the past year with a very well known movie star.

7. DaveOnline profile image86
    DaveOnlineposted 3 years ago

I haven't played pranks on people on Aprils Fools' Day for a long time. I read a post on my Facebook page that sounded very much like a prank; next year I must think up a prank to play on someone.

8. Bubblegum Jones profile image60
    Bubblegum Jonesposted 3 years ago

Yes, but you have to be careful, because the April fools joke might just back fire on you.