What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving season?

1. RJ Schwartz profile image94
    RJ Schwartzposted 3 months ago

What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving season?

Many of us will be sharing time with our families or eating so much we cannot walk next Thursday, but how many of us will be sincerely offering an unspoken thanks for something?  Are you going to reach out to help someone who needs help?  Maybe stop at the food pantry with a donation?  Maybe just say something nice to people you work with? 

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13782867_f260.jpg

2. tsmog profile image83
    tsmogposted 3 months ago

That is a hard to answer only because as I sit here I have running random thoughts and could make a very long list. Off the top of my head my thought now is that there was no major event that impacted my Dearest Best Friend's health, wellness, or finances. Now, I think how thankful I am my Dearest Best Friend came into my life and is my Dearest Best Friend. Then my thoughts reveal to me that goes for my extended family. Now, arrives the problem for getting my drivers license renewed was resolved within five days after it expired. Whew!

I once in awhile do an exercise for a writing prompt. What I do is go to Excel and write something at the header. In this case I will write 'What I am thankful for this year'. Then as fast as I can I list short answers beneath it until I exhaust myself. Later, I will read the list with a cup of tea.

Great question for the season of Thanksgiving, Ralph!

3. whonunuwho profile image79
    whonunuwhoposted 3 months ago

I'm thankful to be alive and able to enjoy the treasure chest of nature that our God has provided. The longer I live, the more I understand that we were each meant to serve the Lord and help make a better place for our brothers and sisters. Our little ones deserve a better world than we have provided. We need to all try harder, Blessings my friend on Thanksgiving. whonu

working