Eyes Are The Mirror To The Soul Poem
This is me and this poem is about how
my eyes see through to Eric's soul.
I appreciate all comments.
Eyes Are The Mirror To The Soul Poem
- Eyes are the mirror to the soul.. When she looks at him she just melts in his eyes. He looks at her as though it were the first time.The first time was a time she will never forget. She will never forget the first time their eyes met.
- She had never felt a feeling like this before. She knew she had found her soul mate. He looked at her and undressed her with his eyes. She could feel his glare through to her soul. She blushed as he continued to look at her. She felt naked as she stood before him. She was flattered by his smile.
- He had the most beautiful eyes she had ever seen. She thought she were going to faint. Her knees grew weaker and weaker as she stood looking at him. She could have looked at him for eternity. The silence broke between them when he spoke. He spoke her name as they were introduced by a friend. Her name never sounded more beautiful when spoken.
- She can't recall how long she stood before she spoke. It was as if forever. She was like a giddy teenager who had their very first crush. Her words trembled as she spoke to him. She could not get her composure. She noticed she was trembling. Had she just lost it in his presence. A feeling like this, she had never felt in her lifetime. She was in love at first sight. The first sight of him. A sight of perfection.
- She couldn't believe such a man existed. He was absolutely perfect to her. The most perfect man she ever feasted her eyes upon. He was tall and oh so handsome. He grasp her hand into his. His large massive hand covered her tiny trembling fingers. She suddenly became very hot. Her whole body was on fire. Suddenly she almost lost her balance. If she lost her balance would she land in his arms? In his arms thats where she would like to be.
- She desperately would love to be in his arms. How would it feel to be in his arms? She could only imagine that feeling. She imagined it would be Heavenly. This she knew would be ultimate feeling of pleasure. Pleasure which she had never known.
- They exchanged phone numbers between them. A long time would pass between them before they would meet again. She would often dream of him and wait by the phone. Many months would pass, still no calls between them. She never gave up hope that she would see him again. After all he was to be her soul mate. He was also waiting to call her. Not to seem desperate she never dialed his number. If he were to be her soul mate their paths would cross again someday. Instead neither one gave into their desires. They waited on the other one.
- The day would come when she would see him again. He was out in town running a few last minute errands. She was as well. The two of them met and embraced each other. When she looked at him she could see the reflection of her own soul. When she looked at him, he knew she loved him. He could see his soul through her eyes. They were in love and they both knew it.
- When they met a lot of time had passed between them. For them it was like the first time. He had never forgotten her nor did she ever forget him. How could she he was to be with her forever. She had longed for him. He had wished for her. She wanted him to scoop her up and whisk her away. To whisk her away and make passionate love to her.
- At last he did. They only spoke with their eyes. There was no need to speak. Eyes the mirror to their souls. BY Rhonda G. Waits 12/6/10
Rhonda G. Waits
All Rights Reserved
- My Perfection Poem
My Perfection. His gentle lips caress her trembling body. He loves her like no other man ever has. Are no man ever will. No man will ever make her feel like this. She feels as though she is the only woman...