- Books, Literature, and Writing»
- How to Write
How to Write eBooks and Sell them for Major Profit
Help Writing Books from Amazon
The e-Book Revolution; Writing an eBook
In this age of internet, the writing and publishing of a book, that just about everyone has thought of doing at some time in their lives is not just a fantasy anymore, but is in fact entirely possible for anyone to achieve, and repeat on a regular basis. Writing an ebook is very doable, and "how to ebooks" are selling at an all time high.
There are literally thousands of people who have authored books, articles, speeches and other content that can only be sold electronically. Thanks to the Internet, these days you can take a videotape, and have it transcribed into a word document to sell as an e-Book.
eBooks are becoming extremely popular, and can be a very profitable way to produce easy, fast, long-term recurring income. A few years ago it seemed that e-Books were losing popularity, however, with the advent of Amazon's Kindle, their popularity has more than tripled.
Kindle uses 3-ink technology and added a wireless functionality for the device, and Kindle owners shop specifically for eBooks on Amazon to download without access to a computer. Amazon has created an extensive library, and it is now evident that the Kindle, Nook, Sony reader, and iPad will transform the entire publishing industry forever.
There are many opportunities being created for the average person due to this major change. An eBook is by far less expensive to publish and distribute than a physical book, and significantly easier than traditional books to produce.
A Simple and Quick Way to Publish Your first Book
You can produce a book of as little as 20 pages, or 200 + pages.
How to Create an eBook For Profit
- Start with an idea related to your expertise, hobby or business.
- Create your "niche" book. Remember, the larger your potential audience, the larger the number of potential clicks you will get. Think of something not too obscure.
- Use keywords to help direct more traffic to your book.
- Research your topic online to evaluate your competition and determine the popularity of the subject.
- Organize your information in a logical and interesting way.
- Create the document using a word processor.
- Add graphics, charts, and a nice photo for a cover design.
Advertising Your Books
The most effective way to promote your books is to combine advertising with your publicity efforts. Although publicity and word of mouth may be sufficient by themselves to put some books on the bestseller lists, most books will benefit from some well-planned and well placed advertising.
I must confess that I tend to buy books that are advertised. They tend to have a real commitment from publishers."
When advertising there are several options: direct mail, telemarketing, magazine advertising, newspaper advertising, radio/TV commercials, and Internet ads. You may wish to use your own blog or website to sell your book, or go directly to amazon or Lulu. These sites will take a percentage of your profits because they are helping you in a sense, market your book. The best way to go about this, especially if you are new, is to use a variety of these systems, remembering that it is a good idea to keep track of what is working and what isn't.
Ways to Market Your eBook
- Upload the book for sale to a website like clickBank.com, so they can easily sell it for you, and manage all of the back end, credit card processing.
- You may also create a website or blog and choose a domain name related to the topic of the eBook.
- Consider buying domain names related to keywords to redirect that traffic to your site.
- Establish a merchant processor account such as PayPal.
- Market your eBook by writing articles on blogs or on social media sites like Myspace, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
A Simple Way to Make Fast Money Online
Find out what this week's most popular searches are at Google. Then choose one of them and quickly generate an e-Book, on that subject. Put up a site and start selling. List one copy on eBay.
Here is how it works
- Go to Google Zeitgeist and see what the hot searches are.
- Be sure and pick one of these subjects that you are familiar with, and are interested in.
- Compile information about this subject from what you have found online. This can be your e-Book. Be sure that you are creative in your composition.
- List the book on e-Bay. This will get your book noticed right away by possibly millions.
Keep Writing eBooks
After you have published at least one eBook, it will be a lot easier to publish more. You can start writing your own content, and eventually selling them on your own website or blog.
You may try publishing your eBook at any of the following sites.
- BarnesAndNoble- A slick easy to use, very fast and efficient publishing platform.
- PayLoadz- Provides support in marketing.
ebook writing is fun, and can when taken seriously right from the beginning, it can be very lucrative. Selling an ebook will take regular marketing and over time you will see what works for you and what doesn't.
How To Make Money Online
- How To Make Some Extra Money, Even at Home
How to make some extra money. There are numerous sites that will show you how to make some extra money. Start your own blog or use a writing site, such as hubpages to launch your business.
- How to Make a Lot of Money on eBay. 10 Good Ways
Make money on eBay now. How to make money with ebay with an ebay store. Then Make money on ebay selling articles that you need to get rid of. The ebay money making opportunities are endless.