Just One: Free-Flow Poetry with Artwork
This is my attempt at an altered book page. Third one! Find the others here:
The process is pretty simple:
- Rip out a page from a book. I cringed at this part even though I bought a book at the Dollar Tree specifically for this! I just hate destroying books!
- Read through the page and see if anything jumps out at ya!
- Take bits of Post-It notes, make sure it's the sticky part, and place over the words you want to keep.
- Paint, splatter, sketch...etc. on the page. I used acrylic paint on this one. I like acrylic because of the easy cleanup and quick drying time!
- Once the page is dry enough, take tweezers and peel away the Post-It.
- Stand back and smile at your awesomeness!
we currently think
somewhere deep and cool
we want sacrifice
painful and fast
we have real beliefs
people like to quote
there is just one.