Mark Zuckerberg Quotes about Success, Vision, Motivation, and Facebook
Mark Zuckerberg Quotes - Best and Famous
Mark Zuckerberg words become popular as famous quotes. He is the founder and CEO of social network the Facebook.Here the best and famous quotes from Zuckerberg about success, vision, motivation, and Facebook. Enjoy to read it.
Success and Vision Quotes
- We encourage you to participate and make your voice heard.
- By giving people the power to share, we're making the world more transparent.
- When you give everyone a voice and give people power, the system usually ends up in a really good place. So, what we view our role as, is giving people that power.
- People are learning how to use the site and what's OK to share. As time goes on, people will learn what's appropriate, what's safe for them - and learn to share accordingly.
- And connected is helping people stay in touch and maintain empathy for each other, and bandwidth.
- Openness, making things that help people connect and share what's important to them, revolutions, information flow, minimalism.
- The thing that I really care about is making the world more open and connected. What that stands for is something that I have believed in for a really long time. Open means having access to more information, right? More transparency, being able to share things and have a voice in the world.
Best Motivation Quotes
- Almost any mistake you can make in running a company, I've probably made.
- I started the site when I was 19. I didn't know much about business back then.
- Move fast and break things. Unless you are breaking stuff, you are not moving fast enough.
- If you just work on stuff that you like and you're passionate about, you don't have to have a master plan with how things will play out.
- There's lots of stuff none of us have ever seen before. That's good in some ways, but limiting in other ways.
- Having two identities for yourself is an example of a lack of integrity.
Famous Quotes about Facebook
- If Facebook were a country, it would be the 8th most populated in the world, just ahead of Japan.
- Youknow, you really don't need a forensics team to get to the bottom of this. If you guys were the inventors of Facebook, you'd have invented Facebook.
- It's not because of the amount of money. For me and my colleagues, the most important thing is that we create an open information flow for people. Having media corporations owned by conglomerates is just not an attractive idea to me.
- I made so many mistakes in running the company so far, basically any mistake you can think of I probably made. I think, if anything, the Facebook story is a great example of how if you're building a product that people love you can make a lot of mistakes
- The thing that we are trying to do at Facebook, is just help people connect and communicate more efficiently.
- In reality, we wouldn't share your information in a way you wouldn't want ... The trust you place in us as a safe place to share information is the most important part of what makes Facebook work.
- And just from the 6 years of experience we've had building Facebook, which is a pretty complex system, you can't just wake up one day and decide you want to do this stuff. Even building a whole operating system is, like years and years of work. So that is what Google does.
Mark Zuckerberg Profile: the Youngest Billionaire
Young, smart, rich, maybe handsome and sexy is Mark Eliot Zuckerberg. He is“the youngest billionaire on earth, and possibly the youngest self-made billionaire ever,“as wrote in Forbes magazine. Mark Zuckerberg is the co-founder and CEO of social network the Facebook. As of 2011, his personal wealth was estimated to be $13.5 billion.
Mark Zuckerber was born on May 14, 1984 in White Plane, New York. With his fellow Harvard student Andrew McCollum, roommates Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes, they founded Facebook. They launched Facebook from his Harvard dormitory room on February 4, 2004. The goal of Facebook, he said is "The thing I really care about is the mission, making the world open." As a computer programmer and Internet entrepreneur, he wants everybody able to share information horizontally. Vanity Fair magazine named Zuckerberg number 1 on its 2010 list of the Top 100 "most influential people of the Information Age".
His words now quoted by media and here Mark Zuckerberg famous quotes. Wisdom of Facebook is words from Mark Zuckerberg about Facebook and its vision.
Famous Quotes: Albert Einstein + Kate Middleton
Genius Albert Einstein known with his famous quotes. Enjoy this link:
- Google Success Story - Entrepreneurship Vision and V...
Why is Google so successful? Google success factors is entrepreneurship, vision, and versatile character. Google is success story of internet business. Larry Page and Sergey Brin, founder of Google, has all the entrepreneurship success factors.
- Einstein Jokes - Albert Einstein Sticking Tongue, Hu...
Albert Einstein was sticking out his tongue in his Birthday. Why he did it? His sticking tongue became famous picture. Einstein has good sense of humor and many funny quotes and jokes about him.
- How to Start Attracting Money and Success into Your ...
Attracting money and success with 5 ultimate steps: mindset of success, purpose of life, Reticular Activating System, take action, and Gratitude. It will attracting money, success, happiness of life
- Barack Obama Statue and Childhood Life in Indonesia
Barack Obama statue is to remind his childhood time in Indonesia. It made by some people who adore him. But some Muslim fundamentalist hate the Obama Statue.
- Barack Obama Childhood Life in Indonesia - Novel an...
President of USA, Barack Obama, his childhood story released in Indonesia in form of novel and movie. This is story about Obama boy while living in Jakarta, Indonesia, from 1967-1971. There are two novels: Obama the Menteng Kid and Obama from Asisi.