Funny question: Have you ever realized after much of your life has passed, that you were singing the

Have you ever realized after many years or even a lifetime, that you were singing the wrong words to a song? I realized the other day that my entire life I had been singing, "Me and you and a dog named Blue," when I discovered on you tube by accident, the words are actually, "Me and you and a dog named Boo." LOL Is anyone else guilty of such? Thanks for sharing and for the laughs.

The Stages Of ME profile image81

Best Answer The Stages Of ME says

Hello again The Stages Of Me,

Thank you for answering. Yes, it matters not when all are having fun!

Blessings to you and yours

VVanNess profile image90

Victoria Van Ness (VVanNess) says

LOL, me too, by myself, and it does not matter if I am off key. Have a great night and thanks for answering.

teaches12345 profile image90

Dianna Mendez (teaches12345) says

Hi teaches, yes, no matter what, it is fun to sing period. Blessings, Faith Reaper

bethperry profile image89

Beth Perry (bethperry) says

LOL, Beth, so good to know. I know I have realized other songs over the years where I was just singing away ... the wrong words, but happy as can be. I guess, ignorance is bliss is true in this instance! Thank you for sharing.

Anita lesic profile image86

Dream Lover (Anita lesic) says