AmitAlgotar profile image 45

Is Language the only Criteria to judge the knowledge of a person or his article ??

I received comment from a person saying "I would be frank your English is Terrible" So I would like to know that is it not possible that a person may have a lot of in depth knowledge which can be a good quality content in an article but is not good at expressing the same in English language. If not than how come a great mathematician from India "Srinivasa Ramanujan" ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srinivasa_Ramanujan ) who had almost no knowledge of English language but his love for numbers was more than enough to express his knowledge. Please share your thoughts on the same.

lisavollrath profile image95

Lisa Vollrath (lisavollrath) says

• AmitAlgotar profile image

Amit Algotar (AmitAlgotar) 6 months ago

So if you are having a great skill in writing in English but have a very low knowledge or ideas you can be a good writer?? What I mean to say is both are equally important and that English language skill should not be only criteria to judge article