Speedi78 profile image 61

What do you do when you get writer's block? Am I the only one that has trouble getting...

myself in the mood to write? Or, am I the only one that has trouble getting ideas "out" of me onto the computer (or paper)? I constantly run into this problem. I have so many novels in the works, and when I sit in front of my computer, I either run into a "blank" wall, or so many ideas come to me that it's hard to get them out. There has to be a way to get out of this writing rut. What I was considering was putting either putting a layout together or, just try and start writing on paper instead. Then, transferring the writing onto my computer. But, what if these ideas don't work? Then what

home witch profile image89

home witch says

Marturion profile image61

Marturion says

oogabooga profile image60

oogabooga says

Virhinio Neto profile image59

Virhinio Neto says

lilian1 profile image60

lilian1 says