jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Academic Writing Online

1. nArchuleta profile image94
    nArchuletaposted 4 years ago

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/8391126.jpg
    I just got accepted to Academic Writers Online. If I accept any of the jobs, am I writing a paper that the student turns in as his own? (That may sound like a stupid question, but I am genuinely shocked by this idea.) As a teacher myself, I have a major moral quandary with this. There are assignments that potential TEACHERS are posting. I can understand drafting or editing someone's paper, but actually writing it?
    Did I somehow miss how these websites work? Or did I miss the whole point of going to college?

1. Cardisa profile image92
      Cardisaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

As I understand it you will be writing the papers, the student will buy the paper and turn it in as their own. In other words, a student need a paper done. They submit this task to the website. You apply for the task, do the job and get paid. They will then have all rights to the research you did. That's how these websites work.

1. nArchuleta profile image94
        nArchuletaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I will not be writing the papers -- but thanks for the clarification!

1. psycheskinner profile image81
          psycheskinnerposted 4 years agoin reply to this

For academicwritersonline.com -- what else would you be writing?  They are a paper mill. They help students cheat.

2. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

Honestly, I would never take that kind of job.  Even when I didn't have enough money for food and was taking food out of supermarket dumpsters, I didn't take paper mill jobs.

working