jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

When did you start writing online?

1. janesix profile image62
    janesixposted 3 years ago

When did you start writing online?

2. janshares profile image97
    jansharesposted 3 years ago

I started writing online 20 months ago when I joined HP. I don't write anywhere else.

3. Venkatachari M profile image54
    Venkatachari Mposted 3 years ago

I longed to write something after my retirement from service. In the beginning of 2010, I registered with instablogs and started with a blog "peeing at public places". I contributed 3,4 articles free. But later it disappeared or changed to some other ownership and my account was not found. then I started with commenting on news items on timesofindia.com and later got a blog 'Lifestyle Tips' and then website mvchari.in and other accounts on wordpress and now hubpages. All my these sites are non-remunerative. I also write to some clients monthly 2 articles on finance for some petty remuneration.

4. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 3 years ago

The first time was back around 2000 in forums mainly. Then a writing site around 2006, but I deleted my account because of time constraints. I really do not remember who. Then, about 3 years ago I began writing for HP.

1. janesix profile image62
      janesixposted 3 years agoin reply to this

It seems people stick around once they find Hubpages.

2. Venkatachari M profile image54
      Venkatachari Mposted 3 years agoin reply to this

HP is so lovely and interesting that people get attracted towards it and do not think of leaving it.

5. roseamber profile image73
    roseamberposted 3 years ago

I need a valuable plate-forum for writing, when I get hubpages site, it is awesome with lovable community members to appreciate the new comer writer, so that I have joined hubpages and now intended to write and read valuable posts/article of my own interests

1. Venkatachari M profile image54
      Venkatachari Mposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Welcome. Keep on reading articles of your like and commenting on them. You will get inspired. Best of luck.

working