jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What else can I write about?

1. profile image49
    *Beautifu5l*posted 8 years ago

What else can I write about?

2. profile image0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 8 years ago

As far as I am aware ... you have not wrote anything yet... there are lot's of comedians on hub pages at the moment.  I am guessing you are another one..

Beautiful is such a beautiful word,.....
    Writers love this word, it appears on hub pages a lot... could you write a poem about something you find beautiful...

Could you find some pictures of beauty, post them up then write about them...

beauty is in the eye of the beholder.... what exactly is beautiful to you... i mean some people like cricket or fishing and describe them as beautiful.... get my meaning

I just feel you are a beautiful person, so just dig within yourself, get a dictionary and write around it...

HOPE THIS HELPS   JANE X

3. sarovai profile image77
    sarovaiposted 8 years ago

Write everything about something. start with your time managing.write about your environment. write about your vehicle. write about your favorite snacks, how it is been made. There is lot of thing in this world to write.

4. bill yon profile image76
    bill yonposted 8 years ago

anything you want.write about you,write about how you feel,write about your imaginary friend you had when you was a child,write about politics,write about sports,write about love,it's your world what you gonna do with it?

5. music equals life profile image55
    music equals lifeposted 8 years ago

You can write about anything! You can write about what you thought of while you were eating breakfast or on your way to work. The human brain computes a plethora of complex thoughts every minute. The hard part is formulating them and coming to terms with them on the page.

Try stream of consciousness writing. Just put your pen to a piece of paper and write down every thought that comes to your head as it comes to you. The more you do this the easier it will be to write anything. Try not to let your fear of writing something bad or that nobody will want to read stop you. If you write for yourself and no one else you are truly free to write about anything.

working