jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Does anyone understand or read Spanish?

1. KeColon profile image57
    KeColonposted 8 years ago

Does anyone understand or read Spanish?

I'm a Spanish writter and have many poems in Spanish, but why can't we write here in Spanish? I would kindly receive any answers, thank you.

2. KeColon profile image57
    KeColonposted 8 years ago

I believe you both don't like people who speak Spanish?
    Spanish is one of the most romantic languages and I'm a respectful person, I asked kindly and you both answer rudely.

3. whispers of faith profile image60
    whispers of faithposted 8 years ago

I'm spanish too i understand it but I dont understand it that much when  i read it lol and you were right both of those comments were very rude and sarcastic and i was surprise to here something like that to kindly asked question

4. writesketchbead profile image59
    writesketchbeadposted 8 years ago

Well, a lot of us do not speak Spanish. That is true. But I have noticed that Hub pages has a lot of different cultures and people represented. Maybe a good way to share your culture is duel hubs. I am still learning about hub pages but sharing your poetry with translations maybe. Present it in a way that those of us who barely know one language can enjoy but so that those who are gifted with the knowledge of Spanish can enjoy the poem unadulterated. I am not great with languages, so I will never enjoy the unadulterated versions. Hub pages is supose to be a kinda knowledge center. Maybe you can use your poems to teach the language and maybe even help us learn about your culture. Its wonderful feeling to share your work and I bet you have a deep desire to share yours. So share. But perhaps you need to become a little more creative to help us. Ignorance is not always bliss. My lack of knowledge in languages will cost me a lot of opportunities to read some great stuff but it should not prevent you from sharing. Good luck.
    As for how others chose to answer, do not let them get you down. Everyone faces negativity. Even the greats. Step up, be creative and sigh when people behave foolishly. They won't go away but they do not have to stop you.

working