What do you think about handwriting? Is it important?

1. nikki1 profile image59
    nikki1posted 8 years ago

What do you think about handwriting? Is it important?

2. ThatFranzKid profile image57
    ThatFranzKidposted 8 years ago

Sort of.

To me, handwriting is an outward expression of inward feelings. My handwriting is usually very rushed and cluttered. (Though hopefully still legible!) It becomes very sharp and succinct whenever I'm angry. If it's the same for everyone, you could probably tell a lot about someone from the way they write.

Beyond that, handwriting is important for communication. Sure, verbal communication is largely electronic and oral nowadays, but if you need to convey a handwritten message and it's too messy for someone else to read, you're screwed!

You'll need to know how to sign your name for legal documents, too, so.

Eh. It's not -the- most important thing in the world, but it's something that requires at least basic skill.

3. Galadriel Arwen profile image74
    Galadriel Arwenposted 8 years ago

It is my understanding that handwriting analysis is now a basic tool in hiring and firing folks. But then, so are their birth signs: a way to determine compatibility. Small strokes in writing shows the introvert. Bold strokes show the extrovert. If you want a salesman whom would you choose? There are many books and articles on writing the secret analysis. Folks might make a mistake if they need to fill out an application and choose bold vs. small and the boss is new and insecure :-)

working