jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What are the best ways to promote a book online?

1. MistHaven profile image77
    MistHavenposted 8 years ago

What are the best ways to promote a book online?

2. successfulblogger profile image57
    successfulbloggerposted 8 years ago

I guess it would depend on the money you have at your disposal. If you don't have much money Hubpages is a great free way to do it.

3. Brenda201B profile image60
    Brenda201Bposted 8 years ago

I use Twitter and Facebook. My email signature block, I list my book title with the link to amazon and barnes and noble. Also, blog about your book and set up a website to promote it also. My website is www.designsbybrenda.net may help you with some ideas.

4. gskyleadgen profile image42
    gskyleadgenposted 7 years ago

It would be good to join communities and forums so that you may discuss your book ,there are also shows on the internet that you can inquire with in regards to being on their show and of course there is internet radio! you can call in and ask if you can be on their show for an interview where people can listen while they hear you discuss more details about your book and  where it can be bought ,I work for  Speaker ,Author James Rick also known as Mr.Full Potential it is my job to get him exposure not only on the internet but  at speaking engagements as well as on live radio stations and tv !let me know if you need more help I will be  glad to help you out .

5. chinemeremz profile image76
    chinemeremzposted 7 years ago

To get started, compile the first 2 pages as excerpts and upload it to file sharing sites like scribd, esnips, 4shared etc so that it can be easily seen and downloaded as an excerpt.
    Contact best selling authors and request them to include your book as a bonus for his buyers(just the first 2 pages of the book in ebook format).
    If you must use ezine marketing, look for ezines that discuss the niche of the book, send solo emails to this subscribers explaining the benefits of your book.
    A forum like 43things can really help where you list the book as one of your goals, then remember to include the sales page url.
    Create a free blogger blog and blog on the topic your book is covering.
    Finally, join more social networks outside fb and twitter whose theme is more on books and book reviews, meet people of like minds, interact and of course sell your merchandise.