jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What are the best ways to promote my Blog?

1. alec50 profile image60
    alec50posted 5 years ago

What are the best ways to promote my Blog?

I really want to get more views on my blog and was wondering how I can do this successfully.

2. Arielqiao profile image59
    Arielqiaoposted 5 years ago

I also want to know the answer. smile However, I think it is business secret. No one will tell us the real truth.

1. alec50 profile image60
      alec50posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yeah most definitely! I don't understand google Adwords.... and SEO marketing is too complicated. I think I'm just gonna stick to social media sites ect...

3. Insane Mundane profile image60
    Insane Mundaneposted 5 years ago

Another method people often choose, is to change their blog's comment field html from the standard no-follow attribute into a do-follow function, then submit their blog to the many available do-follow directories out there.  People from all over will come and comment on your posts (mostly spammers and lame commentators, by the way), but the traffic will increase, nonetheless. Anyway, if you are not sure of what I just spoke about, check on the web about such things, as I'm just providing you with another alternative; some people like that sort of traffic, albeit I'll pass and stick to strictly organic search results; cheers!

4. Rooster306 profile image39
    Rooster306posted 5 years ago

I don't know of any easy or quick approach to this that will help you and provide you with quality visitors. However, using a site like this can really help. Posting to sites like this gets you followers. Once you get enough followers you can simply start redirecting them to your main site threw links. This is a slow approach but your new found readers will be a lot more valuable than a bunch of low quality readers that will only end up hurting your search engine rankings by spamming your site and giving you a high bounce rate. I actually have a hub under review that I wrote today that addressed this tactic.