Can I write my book on here and get money? How would I do that? How do I make

1. KateKt7 profile image55
    KateKt7posted 8 years ago

Can I write my book on here and get money?  How would I do that?  How do I make money at on here?

2. nochance profile image93
    nochanceposted 8 years ago

You could write your book on here, but you won't make very much money from it. You make money through this site by people clicking on either the google ads, or the amazon and e-bay links. So if it's not something where people are going to click on the ads you aren't going to make very much money.

So if you do want to make money you should write hubs on products that people are interested in buying so there will be relevant ads that people are likely to click on to find out more about it.

3. RobertAllenSavage profile image61
    RobertAllenSavageposted 7 years ago

Not the wisest of ideas, if you are planning on ever publishing the book, you will need to make sure you have an LOC assignation on the original manuscript, and you can submit your final polished manuscript for a new LOC number. This puts your work as specifically your "intellectual property" with a federal agency, and deters those who would plagiarize or outright steal your work from doing so without serious legal repercussions.

working