jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What things distract you?

1. Mighty Mom profile image86
    Mighty Momposted 8 years ago

What things distract you?

2. EFPotter profile image60
    EFPotterposted 8 years ago

The internet distracts me more than anything. I use Firefox, so when I really need to focus I just use an addon to block all of my sites so that I simply -can't- visit them.

When I'm trying to focus on something that really requires thought, TVs in the background and people talking has started grabbing my attention a lot more over the years. Also, animals moving around or making noise.

3. nancy_30 profile image69
    nancy_30posted 8 years ago

I would say the computer, television, kids, phone, husband and the smell of food.  What am I saying.  I think everything distracts me.

4. wsp2469 profile image60
    wsp2469posted 8 years ago

(Wondering what you look like in your costume and when--if ever--i will get those pics!)
    Beyond that I am distracted by the internet, my youngest son who lives with me, the TV and my baby-momma.

5. activewriter profile image55
    activewriterposted 8 years ago

Hello Mighty Mom.  Distractions are the fuel that runs the 'idea' engine therefore, everything is a distraction.  Answering this question was a distraction from finishing a new hub but I enjoyed it!  It's all good.

6. gbranson profile image56
    gbransonposted 7 years ago

The internet, mainly facebook and fantasy sports, distract me from anything and everything

Closed to reply