jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

i read to keep my mind off of all the pointless drama but im running out of book

1. profile image43
    zoey96posted 8 years ago

i read to keep my mind off of all the pointless drama but im running out of books!

im reallyinto the vampire stories and stuff like that i have already read the immortal series, twilight, and vampire diaries

2. pippap profile image85
    pippapposted 8 years ago

Go to the library and explore some of the lesser known vampire stories.  Check out some of the translations from other countries - there are alot of vampire stories for you to find yet.

A library card is a valuable possession.  It opens the reader to a world of literature they didn't know existed.

3. Nina Kari profile image57
    Nina Kariposted 7 years ago

You should check out the Cassandra Palmer series. In my opinion it's pretty good. The House of Night series and the Alpha and Omega series are good, too, though the last one is mostly about werewolves but it does have some vamps in it.

4. njgirl1999 profile image61
    njgirl1999posted 7 years ago

Well you should try these i am the same i love the books u picked try these try great " Hearts at Stake" its by Alyxndra Harvey on the front it says "How do you resist a vampire's kiss?".... Another is the book " Emily the Strange... The Lost Days" this is the first out of the series i think u will love these when ur done tell me and ill tell u more books that i think u should try....

5. visionandfocus profile image72
    visionandfocusposted 6 years ago

Have you read the one that started it all? If not, you're in for a treat. Bram Stoker's classic Dracula.

working