It is very simple:
1. just select your topic in your favourate niche
2. Google & Wiki it, mean make some research notes
3. Compile them together, in user friendly manner
4. Make sure that your are wrighting in your own words
5. Add things which is missing in other Articals i.e. you read
6. Try to help others to better understand the topic
IT IS VERY SIMPE, I JUST STARTED DOING IT HAVING FUN. JUST UPLOADED A HUB.
Pretty new at this myself, took me a little bit to get my feet wet:) Even at that, I have only written one page, at this point. Time to write another!
Hello i am lablu i am work in IT Sector i very easy man.
1) I am only a public entertainer who understands his time.
2) I am you; you are me. You are the waves; I am the ocean. Know this and be free, be divine.
3) I am one of the people who love the why of things.
4) I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.
by Knight66 years ago
do you think it is possible that all religions and beliefs stem from one idea?humans being what they are i believe yes it all started with one idea that spawned them all they all tell the same story but in their own way...
by Paul Edmondson2 months ago
In a very limited release (2 articles, that will expand to dozens in the next month or so) we are testing a new feature and process called Expert Reviews. Our strategy is to satisfy Google and readers with...
by Scott Bateman16 months ago
I have been pleased with the audience and revenue for my articles on HubPages since joining the site some years ago.I commend the company for creating the successful niche sites at a time when similar sites were...
by Wesman Todd Shaw10 months ago
Infobarrel dot com has more or less been abandoned by its owners. They have made it apparent they don't care about the site by never checking in or saying much of anything to anyone. There are many bugs that aren't...
by shibashake9 years ago
These are the people who are very supportive of other people's work or who have great ideas and are always willing to share them to make hubpages into a better community. These are the people hubpages should give...
by Jeff3 years ago
17 Hubs published and I get about one view per day between all of them? I realize it takes a while to establish yourself but is that normal? Does it pick up over time? All my articles are well...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.