Write a hub about the challenges of firefighting

1. AEvans profile image79
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

Write a hub about the challenges of firefighting

2. IFD1253 profile image76
    IFD1253posted 7 years ago

Thanks for taking the time drop me a line and suggestion.  I am always hungry for constructive criticism and feedback.  I enjoyed creative writing a great deal from middle school through my undergrad years, but have not really written for work or pleasure in the last ten or so.

I currently find myself with an unlimited amount of time at my disposal and very limited interpersonal interaction.  Writing a few hubs seems like a great use of this time.  The idea to cover the different challenges surrounding firefighting seems like a solid place to start.  I plan to do it over a series of posts spanning the next few weeks.  I made my first post this afternoon and hope to follow up on it with part two tomorrow.

Thanks again!!

3. profile image52
    SpaceAgeposted 7 years ago

i'd know some firefighters in my life. they face many challenges. they must stay healthy & physically fit. when they get a call they must act fast. sometimes the challenges of firefighting is arriving @ a call of some 1 they know who's now in trouble. sometimes when they arrive @ an accident scene, it's hard 4 them 2 find some 1 they knew well as the victim