jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Would you write a hub about your experience writing your book?

1. Mighty Mom profile image84
    Mighty Momposted 7 years ago

Would you write a hub about your experience writing your book?

2. Provident Mommy profile image55
    Provident Mommyposted 7 years ago

Sure.....if I ever finish it! I learn a lot from other peoples experience, so why wouldn't I share mine? I am sure once I do finish my book I will share the process and experience in a hub.

3. Ladybythelake55 profile image57
    Ladybythelake55posted 7 years ago

Yes I would write a detail experience about writing a book or novel on Hubpages Giving them the advice I am as a Paralegal and author as writer since I was in the eighth grade. Every author and writer needs to have grammar and spell check installed on their computer. They need to know about the copyright and public domain laws as well.

I know several websites where authors and writers can go and place their novels or books online and get noticed. Some are rated and some are not.

Everyone has to begin somewhere so the best thing to write about is something you know about or something you have experience and go from there.

4. Susan K. Earl profile image60
    Susan K. Earlposted 7 years ago

Actually, I have written about my experience in several interviews (one on hub pages with author Lori A Moore) as well as on my website http://susanearl.tatepublishing.com
    I would be very happy to write a hub specifically about my experiences writing Moon Dance. Thank you so much for asking. smile

5. Hi-Jinks profile image61
    Hi-Jinksposted 7 years ago

Read my Hubs:http://hubpages.com/hub/Introducing-Your-Main-Character

6. Silverspeeder profile image60
    Silverspeederposted 7 years ago

The question i asked myself was should i write a book about my experiences, but i wrote a hub asking the question of myself.
    I have so many ideas about writing but very little knowledge on how to do so, thats why i love the hubs of other writers because they become a font of learning to those who want to follow. So please please everybody should write a hub about their experience writing a book.