jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

I have a neighbor who is a film producer, wants to read my scripts and possibly

1. bonnebartron profile image77
    bonnebartronposted 7 years ago

I have a neighbor who is a film producer, wants to read my scripts and possibly rep me. The guys...

a total doll, and I have other acquaintances who have worked with him and have nothing but good things to say about him.... So what's the problem, I can't freaking remember his name and I don't want to seem like the douche I feel like I am for forgetting it.... What to do now?

2. profile image50
    hawkinsdedo99posted 7 years ago

hmmmmmm..........Its so nice,best of luck

3. bonnebartron profile image77
    bonnebartronposted 7 years ago

what? Are you serious? Lol wow...  no, no. I mean come on man, I don't know you!

4. Merlin Fraser profile image78
    Merlin Fraserposted 7 years ago

Can't you wait until he goes out and sneek a quick look in his mailbox ?

Or follow him to a bar and wait for someone else to Hi....!

Alternative just be a girl about the whole thing.... Just say Hi give him your script with your very best smile and lots of fluttering of eyelashes.  Works on me.

Swap your script for a business card that you need for a friend...

5. nifty@50 profile image73
    nifty@50posted 7 years ago

Man, I say this on Seinfeld when Jerry couldn't remember his girl friends name only it rymed with a female body part (Doloris). On Seinfeld, Jerry riffled through her purse to no avail. You should either try googling his address or talk to you postman.

6. Mr. Happy profile image83
    Mr. Happyposted 7 years ago

If you have aquaintances who worked with "the guy", ask them ... or you can always stalk him and just avoid using his name in a polite way (when you "accidentaly" bumb into him lol).

7. tom hellert profile image60
    tom hellertposted 7 years ago

Ok now this is a bizzare one - ASK HIM FOR HIS BUSINESS CARDS _ YOU WANT TO GIVE HIS NAME AND CONTACT INFO to someone else so its all official- and that way you can have his official info in your organizer-
    Say its someone out of state- when they dont call say they had a change of heart- I forget stuff all the time but you cant use my - I am sorry I had 3 strokes- could you give me that again...
    I actually had written 4x this much but they were bad ideas...
    TH

working